8.5.09

I Play My Music in the Sun

So this is what four weeks of my life looks like.

It's two hours before I need to be at O'Hare, and I'm still trying to figure out how I can zip up this suitcase. Four pairs of shoes isn't helping much. But I need them.

I'm also listening to our compilation of Chicago artists and music that we're bringing as a gift for our host families. What do you think of our mix? Did we leave anything off?

"Sweet Home Chicago" - David "Honeyboy" Edwards
"A Nervous Tic Motion of the Head to the Left" - Andrew Bird
"Tonight, Tonight" - Smashing Pumpkins
"Be" - Common
"Stealin" - Devil in a Woodpile
"Sugar, We're Going Down" - Fall Out Boy
"Spotlight" - Jennifer Hudson
"Esta Tierra Es Tuya (This Land is Your Land)" - Sones de Mexico Ensemble
"Bring the Good Boys Home" - The 1900s
"Chicago (That Toddlin' Town)" - Tony Bennett
"The Joker" - Steve Miller Band
"Heavy Metal Drummer" - Wilco
"25 or 6 to 4" - Chicago
"Got My Mojo Working" - Muddy Waters
"Through the Wire" - Kanye West
"Chicago" - Sufjan Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment