15.5.09

Alexander Rybak

"Why is he wearing a green sequined body stocking? With lavender boots?"
"This is like a bad worship band in holographic suits."
"Women do not find this attractive."

We just discovered the Eurovision Song Contest.

We've been watching the semi-finals this week with our host families, and it is simply amazing. Jessica and I may have been a little too harsh (see quotes above) -- our host father asked us if we were holding a Slaughter Eurovision Party for two -- but I promise we were actually quite reasonable judges. See here, here, and here.

But the real reason for this post is because Norway is in the finals, and it has the best song. You heard it here first: Norway will win this Saturday night. The fact that I'm in Norway as I write this makes no difference. I would say this if I were group study exchanging in Sweden.

Catchy tune? Super-cute singer who ALSO rocks out on the violin? Check and check.

Click here to watch "Fairytale."

No comments:

Post a Comment